Featuring Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 Tbsp maple syrup, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup + 4 Tbsp thawed whipped topping, divided
- Combine pecans and 2 Tbs. maple syrup. Reserve 2 Tbs. pecan mixture and divide remaining mixture evenly between 4 glasses.
- In a bowl combine pumpkin puree, 4 Tbs. maple syrup, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping and divide evenly in glasses over pecan mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and reserved pecan mixture, dividing evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.