- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/2 Tbsp raw pecan butter
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 shot of espresso (or 1 cup black coffee)
- 1/3 cup whipped cream (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- In a small saucepan whisk maple syrup, pecan butter on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and whisk in milk. Whisk until frothy.
- Pour espresso or coffee into mug, then milk mixture.
- Optional: top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Recipe in partnership with My Healthy Dish
Forget about a PSL, Maple Pecan Lattes are all the caffeine buzz now! Cozy up and try our all-natural recipe that you can easily make at home using raw pecan butter and our 100% pure maple syrup.