- 240 ml boiling water
- 4 bags of green tea
- 120 ml pure maple syrup
- 1.4 liters 6 cups of water
- 1 lemon
- Mixed fruit for garnish
- Boil 1 cup of water
- Steep 4 bags of green tea
- Add ½ cup of pure maple syrup and let the mixture steep for 5 minutes
- Remove tea bags and set tea aside
- In a pitcher, combine 6 cups of water, tea, and the juice of one lemon
- Mix well
- Serve in glasses over ice and garnish with a slice of lemon and mixed fruit, such as grapes or kiwi.
Cool down this summer with a refreshing Maple Ice Tea. Adding maple syrup will give the drink a hint of sweetness, complementing the green tea and lemon flavors in this recipe. Poolside or on your patio, serve it in a pitcher with colorful cups for a tasty refreshment.