- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- cauliflower rice, about 12 ounces
- chopped onion
- olive oil
- clove garlic, minced
- chickpeas, drained
- pure maple syrup from Canada
- avocado, pitted and sliced
- chopped tomatoes
- fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears of corn)
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, pure maple syrup, cilantro, ginger, turmeric, kosher salt and pepper together until blended; reserve.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Combine cauliflower rice, onion, olive oil and garlic and arrange on three-fourths of a large baking sheet with shallow sides.
- Combine chickpeas and pure maple syrup and arrange on remaining 1/4 of baking sheet with shallow sides.
- Roast 25 minutes or until cauliflower rice is tender and chickpeas are heated through.
- Divide cauliflower rice evenly between four bowls.
- Top with chickpeas, avocado, tomatoes and corn.
- Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.