- 1/2 cup tahini (room temp)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp chia mix with 3 Tbsp water mixed together; let set for at least 5 minutes)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Optional Maldon salt for garnish
- In a medium bowl mix together tahini, maple and chia egg.
- In a larger bowl mix together oat flour, baking soda and powder.
- Combine wet mixture with dry.
- Once well combined, fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon or ice cream scooper, place cookie mixture on lined parchment. You should get about 11 cookies. Make sure your cookies have enough room to spread.
- If desired, top each cookie with a pinch of Maldon salt.
- Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes.