- 1 cup natural peanut butter (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix the peanut butter, coconut oil, pure maple syrup from Canada, vanilla and salt together in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge mixture into the pan, spreading out evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with crushed peanuts then place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into small squares.
- Eat immediately out of the freezer and store leftovers in the freezer.