- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp yerba matte
- 2 cups almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- Heat water in a small saucepan until it reaches a simmer. Shut off heat, add yerba matte and brew for five minutes. Strain out tea leaves, and pour brewed tea into mug.
- Add almond milk, vanilla bean, and pure maple syrup to same small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Use a milk frother or immersion blender to create foam.
- Discard vanilla bean and pour hot almond milk into mug, topping with foam.
Advice from Maple experts
It’s always the perfect time to enjoy our Maple Yerba Matte Latte. Cozy up with a warm cup of deliciousness that is naturally sweetened with our 100% pure maple syrup, and packed full of all-natural good-for-you flavors. Save yourself a trip to the coffee shop and make this at home with just a few simple ingredients.
Recipe developed by Danny Seo, Naturally