- 1 double shot (2 oz) espresso
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/8 tsp pure pecan extract
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 pecan, very finely chopped
- Heat the soy or almond milk in a small pot until it’s very hot but not boiling.
- Mix in the 2 tsp pure maple syrup and 1/8 tsp pecan extract using a whisk.
- Add foam using a milk frother or from whisking milk in a pot until frothed.
- Pour the espresso into a cup and add the milk. Top with the foam.
- Mix the 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup with the vanilla extract (optional) and drizzle on top, add the chopped pecan last and enjoy!
Advice from Maple experts
Recipe in partnership with Best of Vegan
Who needs a PSL, when you can have a Vegan Maple Pecan Latte! Cozy up with our vegan (yes – vegan!), all-natural recipe that you can easily make at home using our 100% pure maple syrup from Canada and pecan extract.