- 8 oz fresh strawberries, tops removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 navel orange, juiced
- 2 tbsp ginger infused pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 cups ice
Ginger Infused Maple Syrup
- 1 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- To make ginger infused maple syrup simply add 1 cup maple syrup and sliced fresh ginger to a small saucepan on medium/low heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then turn off the heat and let steep for 15 minutes.
- This makes more syrup than you need for the Margarita Mocktail, so make sure to save and use for other recipes!
- Add strawberries, ginger, lime juice, orange juice and maple syrup to a blender; blend on high until smooth.
- Let sit for 3 minutes, the mixture will separate and then you can skim the foam from the top.
- Add ice to each glass, fill with your Maple Strawberry Margarita Mocktail and garnish with fresh strawberry, lime & orange slices.
To make this a traditional cocktail, simply omit the orange juice and add 2 ounces silver tequila and 1 ounce Cointreau or Triple Sec (or any orange liqueur).