- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 ears of corn
- Preheat the grill to high.
- In a bowl, combine the pure maple syrup, butter, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove the first layer of husks from each ear of corn.
- Gently spread out the remaining husk leaves, remove the corn silk and baste the corn with the maple-butter mixture. Pat the remaining husks back around the cob and wrap each in aluminum foil.
- Place corn on the grill and close the cover.
- After four minutes, give the corn a quarter turn and close the cover. Repeat three times until all four sides have been grilled (a total of 16 minutes). Unwrap, remove husks and enjoy!
Advice from Maple experts
Fire up the grill and celebrate summer with some maple grilled corn. This delicious dish goes perfectly alongside any grilled favorite. Top with your favorite spices for an added kick or serve as is for a veggie the whole family will enjoy.