- 3 apples, cored and sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green grapes
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Dash almond extract
- In large bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice; arrange on serving platter. Top evenly with almonds, strawberries, grapes and white chocolate chips.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon and almond extract; drizzle lightly over apple nachos. Serve nachos with remaining yogurt sauce on the side for dipping.
Tip: Substitute nut-free granola or chopped pretzels for almonds if desired.