Featuring Maple Syrup
- 907 g chicken wings, halved, tips discarded
- 5 ml salt
- 2.5 ml ground coriander
- 1.25 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.25 ml ground cumin
- 15 ml olive oil
- 45 ml maple syrup
- 30 ml Sriracha sauce
- 30 ml butter, melted
- 30 ml ketchup
- 15 ml lime juice
- 2.5 ml grated lime zest
- In a large plastic bag or bowl combine wings, salt, coriander, cinnamon, cumin and olive oil. Stir until well blended. Chill 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine maple syrup, sriracha sauce, butter, ketchup, lime juice and zest; set aside.
- Place wings in a single layer on a large foil-lined greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Remove from pan and toss in maple mixture.
- Return to baking sheet. Spoon any extra sauce onto the wings.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until crispy and sauce is set.
Spicy maple sriracha chicken wings are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy! Prepare on the grill for a delicious twist on the traditional Summer favorites or bake on game day for the perfect game watching snack.