Featuring Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 1 1/2 lbs
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into ½-inch diagonal slices
- 1 onion, chopped, 1 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, butter, paprika and kosher salt until blended.
- Arrange chicken in single layer in center of a large baking sheet with shallow sides and brush with 2 Tbs. maple mixture.
- In bowl, combine potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic and toss with remaining maple mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange vegetables on both sides of chicken on baking sheet.
- Roast 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped tarragon.