- 30 ml maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 15 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 120 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 45 ml sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 8 lamb chops, about 1” each
- 45 ml olive oil
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, lemon zest, ginger, coriander, sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
- Coat each lamb chop with the mixture making sure to coat evenly.
- In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and brown the steaks over medium heat, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness).
The unmistakeable notes of ginger, coriander, sesame and maple combine with the brightness of lemon to create a flavorful crust around these juicy lamb chops. Serve with our maple roasted asparagus for an impressive holiday meal or a delicious weeknight dinner.