- 1 cup frozen strawberries or berries
- 3/4 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
This easy-to-make maple syrup recipe was specially formulated for your fitness regimen. Not only does the maple-oatmeal smoothie have the seal of approval from sports nutritionists, it is absolutely delicious.
Including pure maple syrup in your recovery meal provides you with replenished energy, manganese to help with muscle recovery and 54 different antioxidant compounds to help protect the body from oxidative stress.
Per Portion: <250 calories, 10 g protein, 1 g fat, 55 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber