- 1/4 - 1/2 liter favorite mushrooms, sautéed
- 120 ml onions, caramelized
- Delicata squash, sliced
- 1 handful of your favorite greens (such as spinach or chard)
- 15 ml pure maple syrup
- 15 ml olive oil + extra to brush on crust
- Naan or pizza crust
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the naan or pizza crust lightly with olive oil, and brush to coat.
- Top with onions and greens.
- Toss mushrooms and delicata in maple syrup and olive oil, then sprinkle on top of greens and onions.
- Top with Parmesan if desired, and bake on baking sheet or pizza stone about 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and delicata is tender.
This delicious vegetarian recipe from Jennifer Moran was a runner-up in our “Think Outside the Griddle” blogger recipe contest. This dish combines the earthy flavors of mushrooms and squash with the sweetness of maple for an impressive dinner or appetizer that is sure to please any crowd!