Featuring Maple Syrup
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 45 ml of butter
- 1 liter of pre-cooked vegetables of your choice (cauliflower, carrots, asparagus, parsnip, broccoli)
- 60 ml of maple syrup
- 15 ml of lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the vegetables gently for 4 to 5 minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the maple syrup and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Let the juices reduce to form a glaze for the vegetables. Add more seasoning, if necessary.