- 120 ml quick-cooking oats
- 120 ml non-fat dry milk
- 120 ml toasted sunflower seeds
- 80 ml all-purpose flour
- 160 ml pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 120 ml dried blueberries or cranberries
- 120 ml chopped dried apricots
- 120 ml sliced almonds
- 120 ml shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In a food processor, combine oats, dry milk, sunflower seeds, flour, maple syrup and eggs. Puree until almost smooth, about 10 seconds. Stir in blueberries, apricots and almonds. Turn into prepared pan. Sprinkle with coconut. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and bars are set.
When you are not working out, it’s still important to eat whole, natural ingredients for on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day.
Maple energy squares provide whole, natural ingredients for on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day. They contain a mix of simple carbohydrates from the maple syrup to give you a quick energy boost, with complex carbohydrates, protein, fiber, plus vitamins and minerals to keep you going for the long haul.