- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 Tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada, divided
- 1 store bought pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, cut in ½-inch pieces (from an 8 ounce can)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine barbecue sauce and 4 Tbsp maple syrup and spread over pizza crust.
- Top with shredded cheese, chicken, pineapple, red onion and jalapeno.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp maple syrup.