- 2 lb skirt steak
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup of Canada
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup sake or rice wine
- Mix all the ingredients together, then pour the mixture over the steak and let marinade in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Grill on high heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
During our first-ever blogger recipe contest, we invited maple lovers to “Think Outside the Griddle” by submitting their best one-pot maple recipes. We received countless amazing recipes, but this one from Jan Valdez of JV Cooking took the
cake bottle of maple! Serve this winning recipe alongside some Asian-style slaw or use the leftovers for delicious Asian tacos.