- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup from Canada, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. Brush peaches with 3 tbsp maple syrup; grill, turning a few times, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly; cut into wedges.
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, remaining maple syrup, salt and pepper. Add arugula; toss until well coated.
- Divide arugula among 4 plates (or place on serving platter); top with peaches, goat cheese, tomatoes, blueberries and pecans.
Advice from Maple experts
• Substitute feta or blue cheese for goat cheese if desired.
• Maple-grilled peaches are also great as dessert – topped with ice cream.