- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 24 (1-inch) pieces
- 1 onion, cut in 20 (1-inch) pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in 20 (1-inch) pieces
- Combine pure maple syrup, balsamic glaze and garlic in a bowl. Reserve 2 Tbs. maple mixture.
- Add chicken to remaining maple mixture in bowl and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water at least 30 minutes before using.
- Preheat grill for direct heat grilling.
- Arrange chicken, peppers and onion on skewers and discard any remaining marinating liquid.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning several times, about 10 minutes, and brushing with reserved maple mixture.