- 5 ears corn, husked
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grates well. Rub corn with 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Grill corn with lid down; cook, turning a few times, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove corn and transfer to bowl; cover and let cool to room temperature.
- Cut away kernels from cobs; transfer to large bowl. Add feta, cucumber, red onion, radishes, cilantro and jalapeño to bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, lime juice, maple syrup, garlic, salt, garlic powder and pepper; toss with corn mixture. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
• Serve the salad alongside tacos or grilled chicken.
• Substitute cotija cheese for feta cheese if desired.