- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Additional oil for cooking crepes
- vegan plain Greek yogurt
- orange zest
- assorted fresh berries, such as blueberries, raspberries and strawberries (sliced)
- pure maple syrup from Canada
- vegan mini chocolate chips, optional
- Additional strawberries
- Additional pure maple syrup from Canada
- Fresh mint
- Orange slices
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add almond milk, pure maple syrup, vegetable oil and vanilla and whisk until smooth and blended.
- Heat medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and brush lightly with additional oil. Add about ¼ cup crepe batter to skillet and swirl to cover skillet, making a 6-inch diameter crepe. Cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter to make 6 crepes.
- Combine Greek yogurt and orange zest. Toss berries with pure maple syrup.
- Divide yogurt mixture evenly between crepes, placing in center of each crepe. Top with berries and sprinkle with mini chips, if desired. Fold crepes.
- If desired, top with additional strawberries, drizzle with additional pure maple syrup and garnish with fresh mint leaves and orange slices.