- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups 35% whipping cream
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks, divided
- 4 graham cracker squares, lightly crushed, divided
- Preheat broiler to high. Place marshmallows in single layer on baking sheet lined with foil. Broil for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until toasted.
- Line 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Using stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, combine cream, maple syrup, sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Beat on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
- Reserve 2 tbsp each toasted marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers; set aside. Gently fold remaining toasted marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham crackers into cream mixture. Transfer to prepared pan; freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Top ice cream with reserved marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham crackers before serving.
Advice from Maple experts
Tip: Try adding different mix-ins to the maple ice cream base – like buttered pecans or toasted walnuts.