- 12 unbaked, mini tart crust shells
- 2 eggs
- 475 ml pumpkin purée
- 180 ml maple syrup
- 1.25 ml ground ginger
- 1.25 ml clove
- 2.5 ml ground cinnamon
- 240 ml cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat the eggs with the pumpkin purée and maple syrup.
- Add spices and cream. Mix well to obtain a homogenous mixture. Pour the mixture into the crust shells.
- Bake in the center of the over for 15 minutes or until the pumpkin mixture is firm.
- Serve hot or cold with a garnish of maple syrup whipped cream.
Fall’s chilly nights and changing leaves are here! October calls for something cozy to tuck into and our Maple Pumpkin Mini Tarts are just the thing! The rich sweetness of maple syrup elevates the warmly spiced pumpkin filling in these bite-size treats that go perfectly with a hot cup of coffee, cider, and your favorite fuzzy sweater. Entertaining? Ditch the bowlful of Halloween candy this year and celebrate instead with our Maple Pumpkin Mini Tarts – an easy grownup treat for all ages.