- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Assorted fruits, such as grapes, apples and pears
- Assorted nuts, such as pecans
- Fresh herbs for garnish, such as thyme, rosemary and sage
- Whisk or beat cream cheese, pure maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and blended.
- Fold in whipped topping and transfer dip to a serving dish. Drizzle with additional pure maple syrup, if desired.
- Arrange dip, fruits and nuts on serving board.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.