- 8 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Thread two pieces each strawberry, banana and pineapple onto each of 4 skewers, alternating fruits. Drizzle kabobs evenly with melted chocolate.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in maple syrup and yogurt until incorporated. Transfer to serving bowl; garnish with peanuts and sprinkles.
- Serve kabobs with cream cheese dip.
Tip: Create your own kabobs with your favorite fruits to serve with maple cream cheese dip.