- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup oat flour (1 ¼ cup oats ground in high-speed blender)
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flax seeds and warm water; let sit for three minutes.
- Then add the remaining wet ingredients and stir together.
- In a medium bowl add the dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Optional: Mix walnuts and pumpkin seeds into the batter or sprinkle on top before baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating.