- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup cassava flour
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1 apple
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- A drizzle of additional pure maple syrup from Canada on top of pancakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, add all pancake ingredients (except the coconut oil) into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add one tablespoon of unrefined coconut oil to a baking sheet.
- Pour batter onto baking sheet, add thin slices of apple on top and bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- While the pancake bakes, it’s time to make the maple pecans! In a non-stick sauté pan on medium low, add maple syrup and pecans and stir often for 3-5 minutes.
- When pancakes have finished baking, top with maple pecans and serve! I love to add an additional drizzle of maple syrup. Enjoy!