- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 cup plain oat milk
- 1 cup ice
- 4-6 oz cold brew (regular or decaf)
- To make cold brew coffee (the day before) add 3/4 cup coarse ground coffee to a cold brew carafe with 32 ounces of filtered water.
- Let sit overnight, then remove the filter basket and store the cold brew in the refrigerator.
- Add maple syrup and oat milk to a 2 cup measuring pitcher and whisk to incorporate.
- Add cold brew coffee to an empty (16 ounce) glass and top with ice.
- Pour in maple, oat milk and stir to combine, enjoy!