- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large red onion
- 4 10-12 inch skewers
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- In a small pot warm the pure maple syrup, balsamic and rosemary, set aside.
- Trim each of the bell peppers and cut into squares about one inch square.
- Slice the zucchini into half inch thick rounds.
- Peel and cut the red onion into thick chunks.
- Begin placing each veggie onto your skewers keeping the vegetable tight against each other.
- When all skewers are full lightly spray them with a non stick olive oil spray.
- Place the skewers onto the hottest part of your grill and grill for about 7-8 minutes before turning them over and moving the skewers to an indirect heat.
- Continue grilling until the edges of the veggies begin to char.
- Once the veggie kebabs are done turn off the grill or transfer to a plate and brush generously with the maple glaze.
- Drizzle any leftover glaze over the kebabs and serve at once.