- 3 fresh chili peppers (such as Thai, finger or habanero)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup from Canada
- 2 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- Thinly slice chili peppers. In small saucepan, combine chili peppers, maple syrup and sriracha; heat over medium-low heat until barely simmering. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool completely. Strain if desired. Transfer to airtight jar; store in refrigerator.
• Use this sweet & spicy condiment to liven up pizza, biscuits, wings, roasted vegetables, cocktails or anything else you can think of!
• For a spicier or milder version, increase or decrease chili peppers as desired.