- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 head radicchio, cored and chopped
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Place the radicchio, capers, and parsley in a bowl and season with a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of the vinaigrette. Toss well.
- Evenly arrange the mozzarella on four plates. Drizzle more vinaigrette, to taste on the mozzarella and then arrange the radicchio et al evenly over the mozzarella. Serve.