- large (or 2 small) acorn squash large (or 2 small) acorn squash
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup from Canada
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Cut squash in half vertically and scoop out seeds. Cut into 1 inch wedges along the natural grooves of the squash. Finely chop rosemary.
- In a large bowl, toss squash wedges with maple syrup, olive oil, rosemary and salt. Spread skin side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Roast 15 minutes.
- Finely chop walnuts and rosemary. Mix with salt and maple syrup.
- Sprinkle walnut mixture over roasted squash and return to the oven. Roast an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve warm.