- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups pre-cooked vegetables of your choice (cauliflower, carrots, asparagus, parsnip, broccoli)
- 1/4 cups pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the vegetables gently for 4 to 5 minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the pure maple syrup and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Let the juices reduce to form a glaze for the vegetables. Add more seasoning, if necessary.